Switzerland - 06 Nights & 07 Days Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
|Price (Starting From)
||INR 72299 Per Person
ZURICH: Best Western OR Similar
LUCERN: Ibis Styles Luzern City OR Similar
GENEVA: Admiral OR Similar
MEALS: Breakfast at all hotels.
Zurich Rhine Falls Tour
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe from Lucerne.
Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise
(HOTEL) : SWITZERLAND
Zurich : SIC : Zurich Airport to Hotel
Geneva Private : Hotel to : Geneva Airport
INTERNAL TRANSFER EURAILS:
Zurich To Lucerne Rail
Lucerne To Geneva
Activities as per Itinerary
Eurail as per itinerary
Hotels not booked yet.
Rates Subject to change without prior notice.
Day 1: Zurich
Upon arriving at airport get transferred to hotel. Evening at Leisure.
Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Zurich.
Day 2: Zurich
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel and later on start for a Zurich Rhine Falls tour.
Zurich Rhine Falls tour
Your coach will start from Zurich city centre and will head towards the fantastic nature spectacle Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfall. It is only 23 metres high but has an impressive width of 150 metres and an average of 25'000 cubic feet of water per second (700m3/sec). You will be dropped off on the north bank of the river Rhine where you can admire the turreted castle called Schloss Laufen on a cliff directly above the falls.
The tour also takes you to Northern Switzerland close to the German border where you will drive through Schaffhausen, the capital of the canton with its famous Munot Fortress, dating from the 16th century. Return to Zurich with an alternative stop at the Airport, where departing guests can end their tour if they wish.
Day 3: Lucern
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer by TGV from Zurich to Lucerne
Check-in to hotel in Lucern hotel & relax.
Later in the evening you can take stroll in nearby places. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Lucern
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and
start for Top of Europe Tour.
EXCURSION TO JUNGFRAUJOCH-TOP OF EUROPE
Have your breakfast and join an excursion tour from Zurich to Jungfraujoch, an idyllic spot set against beautiful backdrops. Known as Top of Europe, simply because of the highest railway station of the continent we find here, Jungfraujoch is really amazing. In the eveing leisure time at Interlaken.Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Lucern.
Day 5: Geneva
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer by TGV from Lucerne to Geneva
Check-in to hotel in Geneva hotel & relax. Later in the evening you can take stroll in near by places.
Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Zurich
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel and later on start for Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise
The city tour of Geneva will take you through the international part of Geneva and to the centre of the world's peace making organisations. This will be followed by a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city like the Water Fountain (Jet d'eau) and the wonderful Flower Clock. Then get a taste of Geneva's history with the mini-train Tramway Tour and dig even deeper into the Old Town with your guide on a walking tour.
To complete this City Tour, continue on the lake with a one hour commented boat cruise, which will let you discover the major attractions of the lake of Geneva: the stone of Niton, the Water Fountain, the Black Harbour, the Diodati House, the UN building, the castle of Bellerive, the Mermaid, and many more interesting sites. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Geneva.
Day 7: Departure Day
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. This is the last day of your Switzerland vacation.
Have your breakfast in morning and start packing to say farewell to the land of beautiful mountains. Transfer to the airport where you will take a flight back home.
Terms & Conditions :
- The above is only an offer. In the event of Non availability of the specified hotel, alternate or similar hotels would be offered.
- Rates valid strictly for the requested period.
- RATES FOR PRIVATE SERVICES ARE BASED ON MINIMUM PAX TRAVELING. ANY
- CHANGE IN THRE NUMBER OF PAX WOULD LEAD TO CHANGE IN COST
- Any increase in the Airlines taxes /Hotel Surcharges from the time of Booking till the departure date must be borne by pax.
- No refund for unutilized service
- All Hotels, Itinerary, restaurants subject to change without notice.
- Rates valid only for the dates and period requested. Change in date would lead to change of Cost
- Rates are based on as on date’s exchange rate. Should there be any major fluctuation OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS reserve the right to furnish a fresh quote.
- Rates do not include Event/ Peak Season surcharges. Would be advised at the time of booking.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/ Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, Flight Cancelation by Airline , breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, wars, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by pax.
- All Tours subject to OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS Tour conditions