Beautiful France – 09 Nights & 10 Days Tour
9 Nights / 10 Days
|Price (Starting From)
INR 112000 Per Person
Eiffel Tower, Cruise and Illuminations of Paris ( Transfer by Coach) (Skip The Line)
Disneyland® Paris Express by Shuttle 1 day ( Transfer by Coach)
French Riviera Full-Day Tour ( Transfer by Coach)
Marseille & Cassis Calanques Cruise ( Transfer by Coach)
France Rail Pass ( for inter cities Transfers, Eurails )
Paris Pass ( for Paris Metro & buses ) – Zone 1-3 Pass
GST & all taxes
** Hotels not booked yet.
**Rates Subject to change without prior notice.
PARIS Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel OR IBIS Paris OR Similar
NICE Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais OR Similar
Marseille Suite Novotel Marseille Centre Euromed OR Similar
Day 1: Paris
Upon arriving at airport get transferred to hotel. Evening at Leisure.
Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
Day 2: Paris
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and have a early start to Disneyland Paris with 1 Day 1 Park pass.
Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
Day 3: Paris
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel.
SKIP THE LINE TOUR
Day free at your own and enjoy Eiffel Tower, Evening Cruise and Illuminations of Paris.You will start your evening with a cruise on the River Seine which will introduce you to the main monuments of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by night with its beautiful illuminated buildings where you will be delighted by the views of the Champs-Elysees, Arch of triumph, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Pyramid and many more Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
Day 4: Paris -Nice
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and later on take Eurail for Nice.
Check-in to hotel in NICE & relax. Later in the evening you can take stroll in near by places. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Nice
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and Enjoy French Riviera Full Day Tour.
French Riviera Full Day Tour
During this beautiful day, you'll have the chance to visit all the following places; The incredible medieval village of Eze with paved streets overlooking the French Riviera, and learn how to make perfume in an old factory. La Turbie where you'll have the chance to see the nicest Panorama of Monaco and the Trophy of the Alps (Roman monument from 6 and 7 BC). Then reach the luxurious principality of Monaco where we'll be pleased to be the only one to drop you by the Prince palace. Visit the Cathedral, the Monte Carlo Casino, the gardens, and the Formula 1 grand prix circuit. St Paul de Vence made famous by actors and artists living there, Its cabled stone streets, many galleries and nice view overlooking the sea make it a unique place. Antibes with a stop on the 13th century remparts by the sea, and Cannes with the Croisette boulevard and the Film Festival palace to feel as a star walking up the famous steps. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Nice.
Day 6: Nice
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and later on take Eurail for Marseille.
Check-in to hotel in Marseille & relax.
Day 7: Marseille
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel and Enjoy
“Marseille and Cassis Calanques Cruise”
Marseille & Cassis Calanques Cruise :
The Gineste and the Crests roads will lead you to the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where you will appreciate the exceptional view on the bay of Cassis... Cassis is a very ancient fishing port. You will board on a 45-minute boat trip to discover 3 Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end. Panoramic tour of the city of Marseille on the way back, including a photo stop at Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica. From this hill, enjoy an breathtaking view on the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and If Castle. Drive on the Corniche Road, a symbol of holiday and outward sign of wealth for merchants and bourgeois from the 19th century who built their magnificent houses. You will then reach Saint-Victor abbey that guards the entry of the Vieux-Port (Old Port).
Day 8: Paris
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel and later on Board train from Marseille to Paris.
Check-in to hotel in PARIS & relax. Later in the evening you can take stroll in near by places. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel
Day 9: Paris
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel. Day at leisure
Day 10: Departure Day
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. This is the last day of your FRANCE vacation.
Have your breakfast in morning and evening return flight back home
Terms & Conditions :
- The above is only an offer. In the event of Non availability of the specified hotel, alternate or similar hotels would be offered.
- Rates valid strictly for the requested period.
- RATES FOR PRIVATE SERVICES ARE BASED ON MINIMUM PAX TRAVELING. ANY
- CHANGE IN THRE NUMBER OF PAX WOULD LEAD TO CHANGE IN COST
- Any increase in the Airlines taxes /Hotel Surcharges from the time of Booking till the departure date must be borne by pax.
- No refund for unutilized service
- All Hotels, Itinerary, restaurants subject to change without notice.
- Rates valid only for the dates and period requested. Change in date would lead to change of Cost
- Rates are based on as on date’s exchange rate. Should there be any major fluctuation OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS reserve the right to furnish a fresh quote.
- Rates do not include Event/ Peak Season surcharges. Would be advised at the time of booking.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/ Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, Flight Cancelation by Airline , breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, wars, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by pax.
- All Tours subject to OPPEX TRAVELS AND TOURS Tour conditions